Capstone is guided by the commitment it has to its key stakeholders, customers, employees, shareholders and community at large.
- Provide optimized solutions to cap our partner’s wells; employing a team of focused specialists and custom equipment packages
- Preferred industry partner for specialized solutions to the critical industry challenges of abandonment liability and blowout recovery; without compromising our values
- We Care – nothing is more important than the wellbeing of our people and the environment we work in
- Integrity – we do the right thing, always
- Continuously Improve – we challenge ourselves, and each other, to find a better way
Capstone uses an all-encompassing management system (SAFE) for all aspects of business requirements and operation. SAFE exists to facilitate business. “Purpose over process” is SAFE’s foundation. Each element of SAFE adds value to Capstone’s corporate goals, or it is not included. Capstone’s safety management system is woven throughout SAFE; making it authentically the way we do business.
5 Elements of SAFE
- What we believe and do
- How we lead
- How we work
- How we learn
- How we verify SAFE